Thursday, August 4, 2011

July 23 - German International Rounds 2 and 3





My efforts to avoid the spotlight and media have failed.  After 3 rounds of 69 67 71 (-9), I have a solo 3-shot lead in possibly the toughest field I have ever played against.  The support I am receiving from my friends, my golf club in Olching, the Bavarian paper pushing for a German winner, and of course family is beyond words.  I cannot describe the feeling any better than pure bliss.  I am doing my best to suppress these emotions as I have one more day of hard work needed to bring home the trophy.  I am extremely excited, for the final round will be televised by Sky Sports.  With bad weather expected tomorrow I need to stay in the game, stay focused and put my nerves to the ultimate test on Sunday.  Good night.    


No comments:

Post a Comment