Monday, September 12, 2011

Sept 11 - German Championship Final

The weather eased up in rounds 3 and 4.  Many scores were also noticeably lower.  Unfortunately my game was far from routine.  With ample frustration, I have to say I haven't struck the ball this poorly all summer.  I have a lot of work to do this week to prepare for the upcoming Qualifying School stage.  Luckily my short game kept my scores from catastrophe.  72 73 74 68 (-1) put me in T14.  This was not the result I had in mind to back my #2 ranking in Germany.


But even on off days I try to stay positive and of course savior the good moments.  Here I was stymied against a bush in the waste and had a 6 iron over water.  Of course I went for it and managed to put it close.  My friend Vicky kept me cool and caddied for me in round 3.      

No comments:

Post a Comment