Friday, July 13, 2012

The Bavarian Championship.  June 1-3, 2012





I apologize for the hiatus, it’s been a busy couple of weeks over here in Europa.  I did play the Bavarian Championship… that was a sour lemon.  Despite a first round 71 having me in a tie for 3rd of 90, I managed to follow it up with a solid 74, and a 75.  Tie for 17th?  Whatever, I’m over it.  I'm happy to see my boy David Gersztein take the title though!!  I'm coming for the trophy next year, buddy.

BM Leaderboard





     It’s normal to have slumps in a season, and this is hopefully my short-lived depression.  I have a good chance to rebound in 2 weeks at the British Amateur Championship, the second most prestigious amateur event in the world.  The winner takes home history and a spot in The Masters, US Open and British Open.  Not too shabby.  Should be no problem… only the 288 best in the world are making the trip over to Scotland.  I’m happy to have gotten in!



No comments:

Post a Comment